But one of the only things I've learned at leadership conferences and as the ASB Treasurer is leaders are mostly motivated by pride and are too worried about their self image to stand up for an ideal that might define them and their personal beliefs. Leaders are too often grey area people. They are people who are very agreeable because they don't disagree with anything. But since when has anyone who didn't stand for anything make a lasting change?
Anyways, basically, what I want to say is that the only time I truly feel like I grow as a leader is when I serve others. I've determined that this life is about serving people around us and having Christ-like love for family, friends and strangers.
I'm soo happy now, that I can learn about leadership from the perspective of the gospel. Where I will be given the opportunity to learn from the greatest example of leadership ever.
This class is totally gonna be awesome! And I'm soo pumped to publish this blog post! WHAWWW?!!
Hope it all makes grammatical sense.
PEACE!
No comments:
Post a Comment