Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Book Report and Public Speaking

I read a book this past week called 17 Essential Qualities of an Effective Teammate.

The book was great! I learned a bunch about these different qualities and learned more about being a good teammate/leader.

I was then asked to give a presentation on the book! Woohooo! That was great. I focused on three qualities I liked in the book; Commitment, Encouragement, and Relationality.

My head is killing me, sooo, I think I'm gonna end this blog early, but!

I really really had a good time learning about public speaking and giving my presentation.

From my book, I learned that it's important to have Commitment, be encouraging, and focus on relations to be a good team member, and in my leadership position, I plan on improving in all three qualities to help become a better team member.

2 comments:

  1. not much to say about conflict resolution or public speaking? well, maybe thats because you are a pro at it! seriously, your book report was very very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks corrinne. Ive just been really stressed out lately with some things going on back home and the work load and stuff.

    ReplyDelete