Friday, October 1, 2010

Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator


Whats in a personality test?

Well you guys, take it or leave it, I think this Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator was pretty awesome!

It helped me understand the challenges I might have that go along with my personality, along with some strengths.

My favorite part about this whole test assignment is that I can use the information that the test gathered for the rest of my life. I have a firmer grasp on what I'm like and I have an idea of what kind of jobs I might be interested in pursuing.

But in my immediate life, I can use this information to help improve my ability to fulfill my role as a leader. For instance, I know that since I'm an extravert, I prefer to focus on the outer world of people and activities. With this understanding, in the Gym Kids/Adaptive Aquatics programs I can us my preference to try to help the kids I play with come out of their shells and help them enjoy their time with us.

This test was awesome, and I'm excited about the different things that I found out about myself. I hope that I can use the information I learned to improve my leadership and my character.


1 comment:

  1. hahaha loved the comic christian! and way to look at the long term as well as the short term when it comes to your test. i would love to see little bit more details..... let us know what you were, what you learned in class, etc...

    but way to go!

    ReplyDelete